CEMEX, BID Lab and MassChallenge Mexico are looking for startups with the greatest growth potential in Guatemala, focused on innovation, development of the best practices for your industry and with great growth rate. If you are willing to learn the tools that would take you to another level, this Bootcamp is for you.
What is the Startup Bootcamp in Guatemala?
A virtual program that aims to provide the tools to increase the growth and connect with the key players in the local ecosystem, driving the startup and the innovation. All this through of workshops, talks and mentories, developing the major topics that will allow to escalate the impact of your startup.
Requirements to participate:
Startups and startups in the validation and growth stage, in the search for to grow in your industry and best practices, becoming more competitive.
- Operations in Guatemala
- Experience from 1 to 5 years on the market
- If you’ve already raised capital, you can also participate if the investment round was less than $500k USD
- Workshops and charlas: 5 days training intensive in virtual format, focused on growth of startups, by the hand of national and international experts.
- Mentors: Group and individual with experts in industries targeting your biggest areas of opportunity
- Networking: Connect with startups, potential strategic partners, and experts in different industries
- Enterprise Ecosystem: You will participate in meetings with ecosystem members, where you will learn about and strengthen connections within the ecosystem
|Program dates||Apr 19 - Apr 23, 2021|
|Organizer||MassChallenge, BID Lab y CEMEX|