The LUMUMBA LAB (LLab) is a non-profit association which fights against the digital divide and which campaigns for digital inclusion.
– We focus on the use of digital tools
– We favor innovations that have a social impact
– We work together with the young people of the places where we settle in order to offer timely solutions
– We experience the strength and impact of simple initiatives
But the LLab is above all several initiatives:
La Villa Digitale is actions that help the inhabitants of a neighborhood to become economically independent, through new approaches based on the acquisition of skills and access to the labor market.
- A free library open to all
- A shop to display the products made by the beneficiaries of our programs
- A place for capacity building
- A place of co-creation
- Volunteers who give of their time to train other young people in the use of digital tools.
- Young people who are always ready to participate in digital promotion actions.
- Les Laboureurs du Code also welcomes volunteers from elsewhere
KINSHASA’S DIGITAL COFFEE
- A conference that is organized once a month
- A moment to find out what is happening in the community
- An event to get to know the project leaders in the community