The Africa Legal Innovation Awards seek to acknowledge exceptional achievements and ground-breaking strides in the world of law and technology. Hosted by the Lawyers Hub, the awards recognize individuals working in the LawTech space in Africa, including lawyers, policymakers and innovators.
- The Africa Legal Innovation Awards are open to anyone, provided they meet the criteria outlined in the terms.
- Nominees must be an individual serving Africa
- The period covered by entries should be 11 months before the entry deadline.
- One may make multiple nominations provided the nominees fit the criteria outlined in the terms. Please note that multiple entries for the same nominee will not be allowed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be decided based on the content of the applications submitted.
- By submitting your nomination, you confirm that all information provided to support your application is true and undistorted. If found to be false, the applicant will be disqualified from this year and all future Africa Legal Innovation Awards.
- All information submitted on the nomination form will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used by the Africa Legal Innovation Awards for the selection process. Only the shortlisted candidates will be announced to the public and information shared with consent.
- Lawyers Hub Kenya employees are not eligible for nomination.
- Nominations will close on the 23rd of November, 2021
November 9th 2021 – Nominations Open
November 26th 2021 – Nominations Close
December 3rd 2021 – Announcement of Africa’s Top in LawTech
December 26, 2021
|Organizer||Lawyers Hub Kenya|