Africa Law Tech Awards
The Africa LawTech Awards are the first of its kind in the continent. The Awards seek to acknowledge exceptional achievements and ground-breaking strides in the world of law and technology. Hosted by the Africa Law Tech Festival, the awards recognize those enabling and creating ethical technology and policy solutions for development by building inclusive societies and improving access to justice. Award nominations commence on the 15th of February 2020 and close on the 25th of February 2020.
How To Enter
- Click on the category you would like to enter and complete the questions for your selected category. Only entries submitted through this form will be accepted as valid entries.
- All fields are required in all categories.
- Once you have completed your entry click on ‘submit entry’ to finish. Please be aware that once you have pressed this button, your entry will go into the confirmed stage.
- Please note that the categories are nominated, self-nomination is allowed. After nomination, a shortlist will be published to allow for a vote. It is free to nominate.
- We cannot accept any additional documents except those requested on the category application guidelines.
- The LawTech Awards are open to anyone, provided, they or the individual/organization/firm/company they are entering meet the criteria for the relevant category. There is also a maximum of two entries per individual/organisation/firm /company in all categories.
- All information submitted on the nomination form will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used by Africa LawTech Awards and an independent panel of judges for the selection process. Only the winners selected by the panel will be announced to the public.
- By submitting your nomination, you confirm that all information provided to support your application is true and undoctored. If found to be false, the applicant will be disqualified from this year and all future Africa LawTech Awards.
- The Award Judges decision will be based on the number and content of applications submitted.
- Lawyers Hub Kenya employees are not eligible for nomination.
- The LawTech Awards will be judged by a panel of industry experts specialising in law, technology and entrepreneurship.
- The judges will identify and reward individuals and organizations that have demonstrated outstanding leadership and excellence in the past eighteen months, based on the information that you submit.
- The judges take two weeks to assess the 8 categories in four parts
- The judges will expect to see evidence of leadership, ambition and innovation.