The Journalism and Media Lab (JAMLAB) Accelerator programme is a six-month hothouse accelerator initiative for journalism and media innovators will provide teams with tools, facilities, and contacts and support to help realise their ideas and ambitions.
- A six-month fellowship at Wits Journalism
- Free workspace and membership at the new Tshimologong Precinct co-working space
- Mentorship and coaching from experienced media, start-up and tech experts, and entrepreneurs
- Free places on a three-month Wits ‘Creating the Media’ certificate course
- Access to a software development team at Tshimologong
- Opportunities to pitch to potential investors and funders