This course discusses the important functions of ensuring health and safety and minimizing risk. It also provides a comprehensive overview of environmental health and safety issues with a focus on Connecticut sites.
The participants will be exposed to major applicable Environmental Health and Safety regulations and compliance issues.
Click on Course to apply
|Course||Venue||Start date||End date|
|Real Estate Development, Investment & Management Course||Nairobi, Kenya||7th 0ct 2019||10th Oct 2019|
|Plumbing Skills Training Course||Nairobi, Kenya||7th 0ct 2019||10th Oct 2019|
|Construction Project Accounting Course||Nairobi, Kenya||2nd Dec 2019||6th Dec 2019|
|Commercial Lease Analysis Course||Nairobi, Kenya||21st Oct 2019||25th Oct 2019|
|Commercial Real Estate Lending Course||Mombasa, Kenya||18th Nov 2019||27th Dec 2019|
|Residential Building Systems and Maintenance Course||Nairobi, Kenya||24th Feb 2020||28th Feb 2020|
|Sustainability Management Course||Nairobi, Kenya||13th Jan 2020||17th Jan 2020|
|Commercial Real Estate Lending Course||Nairobi, Kenya||17th Feb 2020||26th Feb 2020|
|Construction Project Accounting Course||Nairobi, Kenya||15th June 2020||19th June 2020|
5 to 10 days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The course will be beneficial for those people new to Facility Management or for those facility managers who wish to advance their career.
- Real estate professionals with formal property qualifications who want to refresh their knowledge or take courses that were unavailable when they were students.
- Professionals in associated industries such as architecture, planning, construction engineering.
The course will assist participants to: –
- Gain a clear understanding of issues, responsibilities and concerns facing those involved in or more aspects of environmental management and/or health and safety programs.
- Gain a greater appreciation and know-how in dealing with confusing and often interdependent regulations.
- Enhance understanding and the ability to deal with EH&S related aspects and incidents.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Inspection process
- Environmental and property due diligence
- Indoor air quality investigation
- Loss prevention and physical security
- Workplace violence prevention
- Fire protection and life safety engineering
- Establishment of a facility-specific program for the preservation of life/property
- Audit parameters
- Selection of an environmental, health, and/or safety consultant; and other risk management considerations for the facility manager.
METHODOLOGY The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Indepth Research Services (IRES) certificate.
The will be held at The IRES Training Centre, Nairobi. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
|Date||October 7, 2019 - 9:00 AM - June 19, 2020 - 4:30 PM •|
|Organizer||Indepth Research Services (IRES) Education|
Rhapta Road, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Rhapta Road, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
|Sectors||Furniture, Information technology, Investment management, Real estate|