TOMMY HILFIGER, which is owned by PVH Corp. [NYSE: PVH], is pleased to announce that year two applications for the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge are now open.
The global program aims to support entrepreneurial start-up and scale-up stage businesses developing solutions that promote inclusive and positive change in fashion. After a successful first year, the company is excited to continue to work on identifying opportunities that support the advancement of the fashion industry.
TOMMY HILFIGER asked Impact Hub Amsterdam to support them in their global search for solutions that promote inclusive and positive change in fashion.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Interested businesses are invited to submit project proposals that focus on inclusive fashion.
- Over a multi-stage four-month process, applicants will be narrowed down to six finalists who will be invited to develop their project plans with the support of a team of dedicated
- Tommy Hilfiger subject-matter experts at the Campus of the Future in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- They will pitch their finalized concept at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event in early 2020, where a prestigious jury panel will award €150,000 among two winners to support their ventures.
- The winners will also receive a year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s experts globally as well as INSEAD experts, in addition to a place on the INSEAD Social
- Entrepreneurship Program (ISEP). An additional €10,000 will be awarded to the finalist who wins the “Audience Favorite Vote”.
CLICK HERE for more info
|Organizer||Impact Hub Amsterdam|
Africa, Antarctica Region, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Europe, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kiribati, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Nicaragua, Northern America, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela