|Application deadline||May 11|
|Program dates||Apr 1 - Jun 11, 2016|
|Organizer||Intellecap Impact Investment Network – I3NAngel Group|
|Targets||Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda|
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
We are pleased to announce that The Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N) is now accepting applications from promising impact enterprises for its upcoming Investor Showcase to investors in June 2016.
We encourage promising early stage social enterprises to apply who meet the below mentioned criteria and would benefit from raising capital through our network.We are looking for enterprises that:
- Are in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Water and Sanitation clearly catering to rural, low-income, disadvantaged communities.
- Have an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Have some proof of concept on the ground, and are preferably generating revenues.
- Are looking for funding in the range of USD 50K – USD 1mn.
6 companies will be chosen from the applicants to get in-depth hand holding from the I3N team, and then be showcased to I3N angel investors for investment. Furthermore, these enterprises will be directly nominated for the Annual Sankalp Africa Awards.
Deadline for Applications is 25th April 2016.
We look forward to receiving your applications. For any questions or queries kindly send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.