Want to get noticed? Here are some tips and tricks you can use to promote your venture.
1) First impressions count! Make sure your venture profile is complete featuring your logo, cover image and an accurate description.
2) Do you have a pitch video? Add this to your venture profile as a great way to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur and your business.
3) Have you added links to your startup’s social media profiles (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YoutTube)? This is a great way to keep people up to date on your activities and gives them a chance to find out more about you.
4) Have you made great progress building your company? Make sure you are sharing the latest news and developments in the update section and traction tab. Let people know what’s happening and allow them to follow your adventure through both the good times and the bad times…we all have them!
5) Check out the documents tab on your venture profile. Have you uploaded a pitch deck or any other documentation that helps investors understand what you are working on? Add a copy of your business’ certificate of incorporation or any other evidence that shows you are serious.
6) On your venture profile you will see a short URL you can use to promote your venture profile across the web. Also, you can tweet your venture profile. Leverage these functionalities to get the word out!
7) Start fundraising for your startup on your venture profile to get featured on the platform and gain more visibility amongst the investors on VC4A.