|Application deadline||Dec 31, 2021|
|Program dates||Mar 5, 2020: 9:00 - 18:00|
|Targets||Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Zambia|
Agribusiness, Automotive, Construction, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Education, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Import and export, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Retail, Specialty retail, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling
About GroFin: GroFin is a pioneering development financier specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East. GroFin combines patient capital and specialized business support to grow emerging market enterprises.
SGB Fund: First of its kind, uncapped and unlimited-life fund to support growth of small and growing businesses in Africa. Officially launched by GroFin on September 23rd, 2015.
- 80 – 100 investments per year at an average deal size of USD $100,000- USD $1.5 million in local currency. The fund typically provides finance in forms of medium term loans.
- Over 10 years the growing SGB portfolio will sustain 32,000 employees as part of its impact.
- A specialist fund manager with a proven track record and local capacity in 10 countries in Africa.
Eligibility criteria: Please read carefully through the eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
- Your business operates in one of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda
- Your business is for profit
- Your business has a turnover of less than US$ 15 million and assets less than US$ 6 million
- You require financing between US$ 100,000 and US$ 1.5 million
- The business is owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business
I wish to apply for this funds.
- Innocent Ntakiyiruta posted an update on the Funding Opportunity page Small and Growing Business Fund.
I need global partnership for my new innovative technological solution for drinking water saveing system from invisible leakage and contamination control system for each house holds and other users?
pls. email [email protected]
Can Botswana be considered or it is strictly those mentioned countries?
after filling the pre-qualification assessment for GroFin i was not able to access the application form for the fund, I therefore seek your support on how i can access the same as well as if there is a local office in kenya.
- JOSEPH DOZIO AMANFO posted an update on the Funding Opportunity page Small and Growing Business Fund.
BERJET Supplies Company Limited is into Commercial Supply of Agricultural Produce and Live Animals in Ghana. We are applying for funding from GroFin to scale up our production and operations across Africa.