Aspire Small Business Fund
About GroFin: GroFin is a pioneering development financier specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East. GroFin combines patient capital and specialized business support to grow emerging market enterprises.
Aspire Small Business Fund: Incorporated in July 2013 to serve growth-oriented small enterprises in the Niger Delta region.
Fund Size: US$ 10 million
Focus: Create sustainable employment, economic growth and social development through the provision of business development assistance, risk finance (US$ 10,000 to US$100,000) and market linkages to viable, growth-oriented small enterprises.
Locations: Niger Delta region
Objectives: The Aspire Small Business Fund aims:
· To invest in 160 businesses in the Niger Delta, while delivering invaluable business counsel to many more
· To create over 800 sustainable jobs by 2019
· To improve an estimated 4,000 livelihoods
Duration: 10 years
· Your business operates in the Niger Delta region
· Your business is for profit
· The business is owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business
Application process: Please start your application with Pre-Qualification Assessment on GroFin portal.
|Application deadline||July 1, 2023|
|Program dates||July 1, 2013 - July 1, 2023|
|Organizer||GroFin Investment Fund|
|Location||77 Stadium Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Automotive, Education, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Retail, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene|