Google Startup Advisor: SDG ProgramProgram designed to support and empower social impact startups globally
|Application deadline||Nov 15|
Agribusiness, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, EdTech, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, HealthTech, ICT, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Empowering an ecosystem of entrepreneurs to reach the SDGs. Around the world, more and more startups are taking action to tackle the world’s most pressing social challenges and advance the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
By launching the Startup Advisor: SDG program, Google joins the effort to fast-track the progress by 2030.
What to expect:
- Online on-demand mentoring program.
- 1:1 advising and support from a combination of Google advisors and selected external advisors
- Assistance with technology, product, design, growth, funding, and leadership training
- 1:many inspirational talks, panel discussions, and workshops led by experts
- Membership in a collaborative, supportive community of social impact partners & investors
- Equity-free support
Who is it for?
Google is looking for promising startups who meet the following criteria:
- Focusing on one or more SDGs
- Leveraging technology to achieve their goals
- Need the support of Google experts to solve bespoke technical or business challenges
- Proactive teams willing to learn and grow