Startup Challenge with ASML and HighTechXLOpportunity for startups with the potential to impact the world of high tech manufacturing & systems
|Application deadline||Jan 9, 2017|
|Program dates||Jan 31, 2017: 0:00|
|Organizer||Get in the Ring Foundation / Non-profit|
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Together with ASML and HighTechXL, we are looking for startups with the potential to impact the world of high tech manufacturing and systems. This is your chance to work closely together with a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing technology!
For over 30 years, ASML has been pushing innovation in semiconductor technology and its lithography machines have been one of the main driving forces behind the continuation of Moore’s law. This pursuit to evolve technology further is the reason why your smartphone today contains more computing power than a supercomputer just 2 decades ago. It has caused profound changes for millions of people around the world, giving them access to information, communication and empowering them to improve their societies.
ASML thrives in an innovative environment that collaborates, shares and challenges. That is why ASML is looking to actively support high-tech hardware startups. Will you be one of them?
ASML is looking for startups with innovations that can move the needle in the following areas:
- Semiconductor / Photonics / M(O)EMS: e.g. manufacturing processes and equipment, advanced packaging for (3D-)integrated circuits, design, inspection technologies
- Data & IoT: e.g. cloud, mobile and IoT solutions for high tech manufacturing
- Large area electronics: e.g. displays, PCB’s, photovoltaics, sensing systems, printed electronics.
- High tech industrial manufacturing systems: e.g. robotics, 3D-printing, high precision mechatronics.
Our society will even be more connected in the future. It will be full of technologies and applications that we can only dream of today. Do you have the potential to profoundly change the semiconductor and high tech manufacturing industry?
We are looking for startups that want to play a role in this future and are planning to develop and manufacture these future high tech products.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Pilot contract with ASML (customized based on joint preferences)
- Wildcard selection round HighTechXL business accelerator with 200 hours of hands on expert support from ASML specialists in engineering, IP and supply chain
- Exclusive additional coaching & feedback from ASML experts
- Access to ASML’s large network of suppliers and customers
- Introduction to ASML’s New Business Development department to determine the route forward between ASML and your startup.
- have a working prototype or demonstrator;
- be able to realize a usable product or service in the next 2 years;
- be able to pitch through video conferencing or face-to-face on the proposed date
The deadline for applications is January 9th. 10 finalists will be selected and invited for the finals on January 31st at ASML headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. The winner will be announced during the final pitch event!