Qualitative Data Analysis with STATA, SPSS & R TrainingData Collection, Data Analysis, M&E Training
View to view STATA, SPSS & R Courses
The training is essential in the development of better understanding of the concepts of statistics. It will provide the participants with a general idea of computer assisted data analysis. Additionally, the training will also focus on developing skills that are crucial to the transformation of data using SPSS, STATA and R.
- Performing operations with data: define variables, recode variables, create dummy variables, select and weight cases, split files·
- Building charts in SPSS: column charts, line charts, scatterplot charts, boxplot diagrams·
- Performing the basic data analysis procedures: Frequencies, Descriptives, Explore, Means, Crosstabs·
- Analyze t data by applying appropriate statistical techniques
- Interpret the statistical analysis·
- Transform variables·
- Performing the main one-sample analyses: one-sample t test, binomial test, chi square for goodness of fit·
- Workflow use commands
- Manage, edit and structure large databases
Who should attend?
The course targets project staff, researchers, managers, decision makers, and development practitioners who are responsible for projects and programs in an organization.
Click to view STATA, SPSS & R Courses
- Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with SPSS Course
- Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with STATA Course
- Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with R Course
|Date||December 17 - 9:00 AM - December 21, 2018 - 4:00 PM •|
|Organizer||Foscore Development Center FDC-K Education|
Meridian Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
Transnational Plaza, Mama Ngina Street 5th Floor, Nairobi Kenya
|Countries||Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda|