course is comprehensive on grants management and fundraising, spanning
the grants lifecycle from pre-award through grant closeout. The course
provides the Federal, pass-through, and recipient workforces with the
knowledge and skills they need to improve program and public
accountability, efficiency, and outcomes for beneficiaries.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to;
- Identify and understand the critical terms and conditions of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure compliance with donor terms and conditions
the donor requirements in relation to supporting documents, correct
procurement of goods and services and meeting financial reporting
- Managing multiple-funded programmes
- Understand proposal writing, project planning and problem analysis
- Prepare a donor financial report to match with a project narrative report
the phases in the grant management cycle clarify key responsibilities
and routines needed for successful grant management
- Identify the requirements for closing off a donor grant
- Manage the relationship with donors, head office and implementing partners with greater confidence
the contribution of the different functions within the organization
(program and project staff) and cultivate good work relationship between
the teams, finance and programme staff working closely for Successful
- Develop Grants management planning implementation and reporting tools
- Develop Proposal writing skills, project Planning and Project problem analysis
- Overview of Grants Management Cycle
- Basic concepts in grant management
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Grant management plan
- Responsibilities and routines in grant management
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- Grant agreements, and accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Managing key relationships for successful grant management
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254732776700
or Email: email@example.com
should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before
commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
|Date||August 26 - August 30, 2019 - 11:59 PM •|
|Organizer||FineResults Research Services Education|
|Targets||Northern Africa, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry|