Want to get noticed? Here are some tips and tricks you can use to promote your venture.
1) First impressions count! Make sure your venture profile is complete and the descriptions you posted are accurate;
2) Do you have a video pitch and have you posted this to your venture profile? This is a great way to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur and to talk about your business;
3) Have you added links to your profile on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter? This is a great way to keep people up to date on your activities and gives them a chance to find out more about you;
4) Have you made great progress building your company? Make sure you are sharing the latest news and developments on your activity stream. Let people know what’s happening and allow them to follow your adventure through both the good times and the bad times…..we all have them!;
5) Check out the documents tab on your venture profile. Have you uploaded a powerpoint presentation or any other documentation that helps investors understand what you are working on? Add a copy of your business license or any other evidence that shows you are serious;
6) On your venture profile you will see a short URL you can use to promote your venture profile across the web. Also see the ability to tweet your venture profile. Use these tools to get the word out!;
7) You can download a pdf. file with a summary of your venture profile. Attach this document to your e-mail as a 1 page summary or post it to your blog;
8) Keep the community and the VC4A team up to date on your progress and let us know when your ready to make a big announcement!