Enterprise for Development (EfD)EfD is a UK charity promoting social enterprise solutions for poverty reduction
EfD’s mission is to achieve inclusive economic growth and elimination of poverty by promoting socially and environmentally sustainable private enterprise and social enterprise. EfD will achieve this by using its own resources and those of public and private sector donors to:
- Provide targeted grant support to enable public benefit components of ventures to proceed, bringing them to the point where they can attract private investment from domestic and overseas investors.
- Sponsor in-country workshops that highlight best practice and explore means of supporting their adoption by partner organisations in our focus countries.
- Maintain an Ideas Exchange and web-based library of best practice in this area including contact lists for organisations and individuals with relevant experience and understanding of the issues determining success or failure.
- Fund research to investigate the benefits and costs of alternative models of sustainable private and social enterprise and the effectiveness of interventions to promote them.
- Undertake other activities from time to time to contribute to meeting our goals.
|Countries||Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Water, sanitation and hygiene|
NNAKWE MARCEL CHUKWUDUMEME posted an update on the Investment Fund page Enterprise for Development (EfD).
My name is Nnakwe Marcel, a 28 years old Nigerian. I was recently certified by Google on online marketing fundamental qualification. I need a strong and reliable support from your organization to establish a global marketing hub to link Africa with other continent.Kindly assist me in my online marketing dream.
i am 21 years old guy . i have a business idea of establishing a group of companies which will include education, heath care modern agriculture ,transport ,modern stadium and eventually have a world largest mall in terms of land and facilities. but due to lack of capital in down. please my mail box is email@example.com. i want to start with transport and agriculture which is costing me 290.000
i have a strong business idea with a total investment of only $150,000 to yield cumulative net profits in excess of $1m in just a year period and average monthly sales of $50,000. Interested investor can contact me via my Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a team of three we want to open our own gym in our new development area which there is no gym currently. We want to have our own gym not via franchise. so we are in need of R1 Million for start-up. All the paper work are in place even the business plan.
Your assistant will be much appreciated.
Need financial independent to produce to feed the people of Africa.
Kindly try to help entrepreneurs in my country Tanzania, most professionals lack capital to use their professions to alleviate poverty and bring development,while their ideas are constructive and helpful.
seriously seeking partners and request you to open to looking to our Pitch Deck and value proposition, lend us your ear. we believe we have a multi billion dollar opportunities and initiatives to start in Africa.
How can i participate? Please send full details to my email: email@example.com