About this program
Endeavor SA and FMO have partnered together to launch the African Agri-Tech Scale Up program. This program provides entrepreneurs with highly-tailored, structured mentoring through Endeavor’s global network of industry experts and investors as well as other critical resources to accelerate the growth of their early-stage agribusinesses. Through a cohort-based approach supported by FMO, Endeavor will focus on helping agritech ventures across Africa (with a specific focus on Morocco, Tanzania & Ghana) scale quicker
What does this program entail?
Tailored 1:1 business building, mentoring and a dedicated Endeavor portfolio manager to guide you through the year and curate your mentoring:
- Monthly expert mentoring (from specialist mentors) backed by experienced Endeavor portfolio manager, used to define a strategy or overcome challenges.
- Quarterly in depth business reviews to prioritize strategies and actions.
- Regular peer-to-peer sessions on topical issues facilitated by experts in the field.
- A significant focus on capital raising and being “investment-ready”.
- Access to additional Endeavor Webinars and Meetups.
Who can apply/selection criteria?
You are able to apply, if you and your company meet the following criteria:
- Founder led
- African-based operations (preferably in Morocco, Tanzania & Ghana)
- Focus on or servicing the Agricultural industry
- Scalable business model (preferably tech-enabled)
- The company is post revenue
Duration of the program
The structured component of the program will run from January 2022 to January 2023, with
additional touchpoints until April 2023
For queries or additional information, please email: email@example.com
|Program dates||Jan 20, 2022 - Jan 20, 2023|