The Nigeria Innovation Summit is an annual event that focuses on the need for the country, businesses, organisations, entrepreneurs in Nigeria to become more innovative and apply innovation to drive sustainable development as we work together to bridge the digital divide.
This summit helps Nigeria embrace innovation and move in the direction of digital transformation through the use of Emerging Technologies and Trends, Research, Development, Commercialization, Entrepreneurship, and Investments as the key drivers of an innovation ecosystem. This is a platform that creates awareness of the need for Open Innovation in Nigeria.
It challenges Nigeria to leverage Innovation and become more competitive in the global economy. This is an initiative led by Emerging Media And Advertising Services, New York and Emerging Media Nigeria. We partner with the world’s leading innovation providers from academia, government and industry to connect Nigerian businesses and Innovators to global innovation ecosystems.
The key features of the Nigeria Innovation Summit are the Keynote presentations and Panel discussions from Industry Leaders, Government, Investors, leading companies, international organisations, Top Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Business leaders, Innovation Managers across the world and decision makers across the focus sectors.
The Nigeria Innovation Awards is another feature of the summit which recognizes and promote companies, organisations, institutions, innovators that have embraced innovation across different sectors of Nigeria economy.
The Theme for the 2018 Innovation summit is Building a Culture of Innovation in Nigeria for Sustainable Economic Growth.
Date: 25-26 September 2018
- Day 1 will be at Ventures Park, Abuja.
- Day 2 will be at Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja.
Click here to visit the event website.
The Keynotes and Panel Discussions for the Two Days will focus on:
- How to transform the challenging economy in Nigeria through Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- How can Nigeria build a sustainable innovation Ecosystem and become Innovative-Exploring the concept of Open Innovation.
- Innovation in Telecommunications, Infrastructure development and the Mobile Ecosystem.
- Innovation in the Manufacturing industry
- Innovation through Emerging Technologies; Big Data, Data centers, Cloud Computing, IoT, Wearable technologies, Cybersecurity, Robotics and VR
- Innovation in Power and Renewable Energy
- Innovation in Agriculture-Innovation in Banking, Finance, Funding and Investment
- Innovation in the e-Commerce industry
- Innovation in Small businesses, Startups, Entrepreneurship Community-Innovation and the Academic Community
- Innovation in Public Health and the Health Industry-Innovation in Media, Public Relations, Social Good and the Entertainment Industry.
About 400 top decision makers across the sectors will attend this year’s summit.
The delegates will include:
- Government Agencies and Representatives
- International organisations
- Business Leaders
- Top companies, organizations and Industries
- Decision makers
The sectors will include:
- Telecommunications, Infrastructure development and the Mobile Industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Emerging technologies like Big Data and Datacenters, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things and Wearable technologies.
- Power and Energy
- Banking, finance and investment
- Small and Medium scale businesses
- Health-Media, PR and Entertainment
This year leading organizations, government agencies, businesses will host workshops to educate, inform and empower Nigerians.
The 2018 Nigeria Innovation Summit offers great opportunity through Sponsorship,Partnership, Exhibitions of Innovative products,ideas,applications and services.Another key opportunity of the Nigeria Innovation Summit is the Nigeria Innovation Awards which recognizes companies, organisations, institutions,innovators that have embraced innovation across the sectors.
For all inquiries email:email@example.com
Click here to visit the summit website
|Date||September 25 - September 26, 2018 •|
|Organizer||Emerging Media Event Organizer|
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua Centre
One Memorial Drive, Central Business District, Abuja
|Targets||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene|