Are you an entrepreneur with an innovative start-up that contributes towards a more sustainable planet? Enter the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge, one of the largest annual international competitions for bright entrepreneurs that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity.
Your idea should be ready to go to market within two years. Pitch your start-up to win €500,000 and six months of expert coaching.
Your business solution should contribute towards a more sustainable planet. For example: stop plastic pollution, reduce food waste or fight climate change by reducing co2 emissions. And your solution should be ready to go to market within the next two years.
- Your business solution should contribute towards a more sustainable planet. For example: stop plastic pollution, reduce food waste or fight climate change by reducing co2 emissions.
- should be developed enough to execute
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in the designs
- Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors such as communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete the online application: From 1 March to 1 May 2019
The preliminary jury announces the 25 nominees: June 2019
Early September the five finalists will be announced: September 2019
Final presentation for an international jury and select: October 2019
CLICK HERE for more info
|Application deadline||May 1|
|Program dates||September 1 - October 1, 2019|
|Organizer||Dutch Postcode Lottery Competition Organizer|
|Targets||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Clean technology, Renewable energy, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene|