|Location||66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa|
South Africa’s first health tech accelerator. Through corporate-start up partnerships, social impact ventures and business innovation ecosystems, we help high growth, high social impact businesses to succeed and support established enterprises at risk of being disrupted.
We draw on the latest thinking and tools for innovation and can offer digital health education to clients wherever they are on their innovation journey.
We have experience working with pharma, private health insurance, government, healthcare SMEs and start-ups.
Our work spans the following:
- Strategic business development, new ventures, investor pitches, business planning
- Corporate innovation strategy and implementation
- Corporate /start-up ecosystem development, partnerships, community development
- Pharma innovation, change and patient-centric solutions
- Patient & health consumer research and insights gathering
- We aim to support women who are changing the way people think about digital health and celebrating their achievements in health technology