AHUB East is a new feature at East Africa Com offering dedicated conference content and networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in partnerships and collaboration.
- Fuelling innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
- African tech start-up trends and funding activity
- Thinking outside the box and spotting new opportunities in an age of digital disruption
- Getting to grips with the mindset of tech investors in Africa
- The role of corporates in supporting African tech entrepreneurs
- Tech start-up partnerships with MNOs and other large corporates
Are you a tech start-up? Register HERE for your free pass!
You might also wish to apply for Disrupt Africa Live Pitch Competiton.
15 – 16 May 2018 Radisson Blu
Nairobi Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya
Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe