Breega is a founder-friendly VC with €250M under management, investing in promising European high-tech start-ups at Seed/SeriesA stage. Breega is more than just a regular investor. Built by founders for founders, Breega supports its portfolio companies through each phase of their development, providing them with free-of-charge operational expertise (HR, biz dev, marketing & legal) and international development opportunities.
Our assessment criteria
When we review your deck, listen to your pitch and analyse your company, these are some of the areas we consider before deciding to invest. We encourage you to prepare answers to as many of the points as you can so that our discussion is as fruitful as possible.
- Pain point and Opportunity
- Solution/product : value proposition, tech, business model
- Market: size, trends, regulatory opportunities/risks (if applicable)
- Financials (actual and future): topline, revenue growth, variable/fixed costs, hiring plan
- Competitors: positioning, activity, key clients, customer targets, barriers, differentiation
- Achievements & metrics: product launch, beta-tests, clients signed, business KPIs.
- Team : founder leadership skills, experience, chemistry, commitment, passion.
- Funding : how much raised so far, cap table, current needs
- Roadmap : product/tech, go-to-market strategy, sales and marketing development plans