Applications are open for DEMO Africa 2013! The second DEMO Africa start-up launch conference will be held on 24-25 October 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya. DEMO Africa’s application process is powered by the VC4Africa community. Apply now!
DEMO Africa is a premier platform for the best and brightest companies throughout the continent seeking to launch their products in front of a global audience. VC4Africa represents the largest community of entrepreneurs building innovative early stage companies. Together the two organizations look forward to managing the application process for this year’s event.
Application for Demo Africa 2013
Applications for DEMO Africa are now open for companies interested to launch their products and participate in the conference. Together we are working to identify the most innovative emerging and established companies from around Africa, and welcome entrepreneurs building promising companies in both the web and mobile space to apply for this year’s event. Visit the application form at www.DEMOAfrica2013.com to register your venture.
N.B. Ventures already registered on VC4Africa can apply to launch at DEMO Africa 2013 by simply editing their venture from their VC4Africa Dashboard. When editing your existing venture, select the DEMO-Africa option In the final step and resave your venture.
To be eligible to launch on the DEMO Africa stage your product must:
- Solve a commercial problem;
- Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market;
- Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market;
- Make its public debut at the DEMO conference.
Products that are not eligible include:
- Products currently in public distribution, either as a launched product or as a highly publicized beta test;
- Upgrades to an existing product;
- Products entering an already saturated market category with little market differentiation;
- Products that have been widely covered by technology and business media.
It costs nothing to apply to launch, simply complete the DEMO Application form in its entirety.