About the event
Pride Talks is an event to celebrate LGBTQIA + from Latin America. We will have two panels during the event, in the first one will participate in the region’s startups, where they will tell us about their experiences in creating and scaling their companies; as well as the importance of diversity, inclusion and equity, when it comes to constituting a team.
The second panel will be from the investors ‘ side. We’ll talk about the tips they give to founders when looking for funding; and also about the importance of the startup having a diverse team when it comes to lifting investment.
I know a lot of perspectives and in addition the support programs and resources that exist for startups in the region.
Date and time
- Tuesday, June 28-hours: 5pm-6pm (CR) | 6pm-7pm (MX, CO, PE) | 7pm-8pm (CL, DO, PR) | 8pm-9pm (AR)
- Gerry Giacoman-CEO and Founder, Clara
- Daniela Munoz-Founder, IoIo
- Ana Maria Hernandez-CEO, Equal Love
- Alejandro Troll-Partner of Brazil Venture Capital
- Eta Noriega-VIWALA
- Cristian Raygoza-Partner, Lighting Ventures/Member of Gaindels
- Daniel Bedolla-Startup Business Developer, AWS