To lead the process of development and implementation of Electronic Government and Information and Communication Technologies for the transformation of public management and to contribute to the construction of the Scientific and Technological Sovereignty of the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
AGETIC is the institution of the Development and implementation of Electronic Government and Information and Communication Technologies, generating knowledge, improving public service and facilitating participation for the well-being of the population.
The AGETIC is here to develop technology, which will enable the state to modernize, transform public management and reduce bureaucracy. These tasks are developed by Bolivians and Bolivians who work researching, innovating and implementing new techniques and technologies that allow the sovereign development of our homeland. For this, AGETIC seeks the best professionals, young people committed to their people and the destiny of their country.
It is a public entity under the guidance of the Ministry of the Presidency and was created in September 2015.
- institutionally strengthen AGETIC and position it as a leader in the development and application of electronic governance and information and communication technologies.
- To support the construction of an integrated, efficient, transparent and participatory public management, oriented to the service and interaction with the citizenry, based on the implementation of electronic governance and the deployment of ICT infrastructure.
- Generate policies, tools and actions concerning the security of information to protect the data and information of the institutions
- To develop policies, programs, projects and actions related to information and communication technologies to improve the quality of life of citizens.
- Promoting technological sovereignty through the generation of research, innovation and development processes to contribute to the production of knowledge, science and technology.
- To support the construction of an integrated, efficient, transparent and participatory public management, oriented to the service and interaction with the citizenry, starting from the Electronic governance implementation and deployment of ICT infrastructure.