The 12th Africa Energy Indaba Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across Africa.
A diverse group of luminaries and high profile speakers will share their real-world insights about the changing energy landscape in Africa. What will be discussed? Explore what is needed to meet the rapidly growing need for energy access in Africa. Learn more about the African market and prospective business opportunities in the energy space; regional integration; the importance of African Power Pools. Learn about disruptive business models, the need for innovative financing solutions, and the impact of Industry 4.0 in the energy sector. Hear more about evolving grid technologies, renewable and cleaner energy, energy storage and energy efficiency.
Modern, affordable, reliable and sustainable energy is critical for economic growth and the provision of access to modern energy contributes tremendously to improved health care, better education and opens up economic opportunities in both urban and rural areas in Africa. The Africa Energy Indaba is the definitive energy conference for Africa providing an annual programme that shapes energy policy for the African continent. The 12th Africa Energy Indaba Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across the continent. Delegates, drawn from all continents, represent an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, financiers, energy users, government officials and manufacturers.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY LEADERS – Hear from a diverse group of luminaries and high profile speakers, sharing real-world insights about the changing energy landscape in Africa. The event attracts elite CEOs, high-level executives and Government officials from across Africa.
MEET & CONNECT WITH SECTOR SPECIALISTS – From the conference refreshment breaks and evening cocktail reception to the lively atmosphere on the exhibition floor, the event provides endless opportunities to meet fellow delegates and share knowledge and ideas.
LEARN ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ENERGY – Learn about disruptive business models and risks, the need for innovative financing solutions, and the changes that will happen due to the impact of Industry 4.0 in the energy sector.
DO BUSINESS VIA BUSINESS MATCHMAKING – The MarketPlace Business Matchmaking Programme affords all exhibitors and conference delegates the opportunity to request onsite meetings with high- level attendees, speakers, sponsors and investors at the event.
DISCOVER THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES – The conference and exhibition offers opportunity to hear more about evolving grid technologies (e.g. micro, mini and off-grid solutions), renewable and cleaner energy, energy storage, energy efficiency, and electric vehicles.
EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN AFRICA – Explore what is needed to meet the rapidly growing need for energy access in Africa. Learn more about the African market and prospective business opportunities in the energy space; regional integration; the importance of African Power Pools.
The Africa Energy Indaba Exhibition, taking place alongside the Conference, provides you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision-makers and influencers from the power & electricity industry in the region and Africa. The exhibition hall will be open to pre-registered visitors during the exhibition and conference hours and all conference breaks for refreshments and lunch will take place in the exhibition hall. This means you will have an opportunity to interact and meet the high profile energy decision-makers attending the Africa Energy Indaba conference.
- Create demand for your products and services by giving clients first-hand experience and a chance to trial your products on-site.
- Launch new products to the largest gathering of power generation/transmission/distribution companies all over Africa.
- A formal Business Matchmaking Programme is provided that is complimentary to all exhibitors ensuring access to the key delegates, other exhibitors and key visitors in attendance.
- The partnership with the World Energy Council, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency and SANEA brings key delegates to the Indaba from across the world. All exhibitors will have an opportunity to interact and meet with them.
- Build brand awareness by keeping your brand and solutions in front of mind and on the buyers’ shortlist.
- Save time and money and maximise your sales team’s time by providing direct face-to-face access to the industry’s decision-makers.
- The Africa Energy Indaba Exhibition is a very targeted business exhibition platform unlike most other exhibitions and provides access to the senior energy decision-makers attending the Africa Energy Indaba conference.
- All conference delegates have their refreshment breaks in the exhibition hall, guaranteeing access to the delegates.
|Organizer||Africa Energy Indaba|
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Africa, Antarctica Region, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Europe, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kiribati, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Nicaragua, Northern America, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela
|Sectors||Clean technology and energy, Renewable energy|