Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
|Sectors||Agritech, Community water systems, Packaging, Transport and logistics|
Collaborating For A Better World
Our brighter future starts today by collaborating with a community of visionaries to help build it. To help us reach our 2025 Sustainability Goals, the 100+ Accelerator will host and provide funding to start-ups to solve challenges designed to create a more sustainable world for all. Together with our global partners, we will create solutions for some of the most pressing environmental and social challenges of our time.
Our 2nd Cohort is coming to a close soon. We are planning to announce the opening of applications for Cohort 3 in January 2021. Please stay tuned for more information.
- Program kick-off in person with AB InBev and the entire cohort at one of AB InBev’s headquarters
- 6-months of remote programming structured to accelerate the collaboration and growth of cohort companies in addition to a pilot/partnership with AB InBev
- Global team champion dedicated to the success of your company with AB InBev located within your global zone
- Access to a mentor network including NGOs, venture capitalists, successful entrepreneurs as well as our own AB InBev experts and executives
- Up to $100k toward pilot execution upon selection
- Opportunity for follow-on investment from AB InBev and its partners
- Expense paid participation in a Global Demo Day for your cohort
Our 2025 Sustainability Goals aim to deliver measurable results that positively impact communities and protect our natural resources so that future generations can thrive.
100% of our purchased electricity will be from renewable sources and we will reduce our CO2 emissions across our value chain by 25%.
100% of our products will be in packaging that is returnable or made from majority-recycled content.
100% of our direct farmers will be skilled, connected and financially-empowered.
100% of our communities in high stress areas will have measurably improved water availability and quality
2020 Challenge Areas
We’re looking for startups that have solutions to these challenges.